Belgium - Starting Now
Klarrio is a project agency specialized in building data platforms for customers to enable them to analyze and process the data.
We are looking for a skilled Corporate Writer to join our marketing team and help us create compelling stories about our branding, services, and the technology we embrace.
As a Corporate Writer, you will have the challenging task of transforming complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand, business-oriented language that will help us explain Klarrio to potential clients and candidates.
To do this, you must have a good basic knowledge and past experience in the IT and tech industry, with a flair for storytelling and a creative, marketing-focused approach.
We are looking for a gem who can understand and communicate our concepts in a unique and engaging way. If you are an experienced writer with a passion for technology and a drive to create compelling stories, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
You will apply your skills to create written content such as:
- Translate IT & technical content into broadly understandable language,
- writing/collaborating on blog articles, media posts, as well as white papers,
- writing website content,
- writing content for social media and engaging with the community,
- writing Klarrio internal and external newsletters,
- collaborating with press agencies,
- writing video scripts and voiceovers,
- composing the brand tone of voice in a convincing manner,
- brainstorming with the team to come up with engaging ideas to make the content appealing to the target audience,
Key to the role is an ability to develop a thorough understanding of Klarrio’s domains of expertise, technologies, and philosophy.
Since we work primarily for international organizations, English is the official company language. A high level of English proficiency, both written and spoken, is required.
Ticking the boxes:
- Flexible (capable to switch between corporate and GenZ language),
- Bachelor’s degree in Copywriting, Journalism, Communication, or a related field,
- Experience working with tech-oriented companies,
- Experience or knowledge of big data, SaaS, PaaS, cloud computation, and specifically – open-source and streaming data technologies,
- An interest or fascination for cutting-edge technologies & technical aspects (not the fancy stuff) and the ability and willingness to learn about them,
- Experience creating strong, engaging content,
- Familiar with blogs, vlogs, and storytelling,
- Experience in all kinds of social media (Linkedin, Twitter,…),
- Excellent English writing skills, Dutch is a plus.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills,
- Knowledge in digital marketing (SEO) is a plus,
We don’t expect you to check all the boxes. An eagerness to learn with practical experience and a “can do”- attitude goes a long way. The team synergies we build will help you share your knowledge and learn from each other.
You will have a wealth of information at your disposal for your writing efforts based on a wide range of innovative and cutting-edge projects that Klarrio is doing by applying new and innovative technologies in the areas of data, analytics, privacy, security, and cloud in various industry verticals such as smart cities, logistics, telecom, finance, and manufacturing.
Check out some of our projects and customers.
You will be part of the marketing team and work closely with various colleagues within Klarrio. We believe in our in-house synergies to create the most value for our work.
We offer a compensation package that contains a competitive salary, a phone with unlimited subscription, performance bonuses, health insurance, retirement planning, meal vouchers, other holidays, and a Mobility Package.
We’ll supply you with a high-quality laptop, dual-screen setup, and mobile phone. Our offices are located in the center of Antwerp (only a 5-minute walk from the central station) and equipped with standing/sitting desks, ergonomic office chairs, free parking, and complimentary beverages/refreshments.
You’ll be working in a technologically advanced environment with a wide variety of opportunities to improve your skills (courses, certifications, etc.) in collaboration with highly skilled engineers. And perhaps the most important of all, you’ll be able to do this with a bunch of like-minded individuals while enjoying one of our multiple events.